Step by step manual installation :
- Install Apache Web Server.
Installation Apache Web Server
- Double click the installer (*.msi file, example : httpd-2.2.21-win32-x86-openssl-0.9.8r.msi). You will see a window that looks like this :
- Click the “Next >” button.
- Check the radio button “I accept the terms in the license agreement”, and then click the “Next >” button.
On the next window, again click the “Next >” button.
Now see the below image to fill the server information, and fill in all the text boxes with the following information:
and then click the “Next >” button.
- Network Domain : localhost
- Server Name : localhost
- Administrator’s Email Address : email@example.com or your email address
- Check the radio button “for All Users, on Port 80, as Services – Recommended.
- On the window “Apache HTTP Server 2.2 – Installation Wizard – Destination Folder”, click the “Change” button, and navigate to “.DnDAMPP” directory under drive “C:” (example : “C:DnDAMPPApache2.2”), and then click the “Next >” button.
- On the next window, click the radio button “Custom”, and then click the “Next >” button.
- The next step wait for the finished installation.
- To complete the installation process click the “Finish” button. You should see a window that looks like this :
- To ensure that the apache installation has been done can work well, the next step open your favorite browser and type “ http://localhost ” in the address bar and press the button enter on the keyboard. If you will see “It works!” then your apache works fine.